Stumpfl MOBILE Frame Screens: Monoblox 32, Vario 32 and Vario 64.
For small applications a tripod screen is all well and fine but when it comes to moving around a rolled up screen becomes rather large to handle. This is where a screen that can be folded up really comes into it's own. These frame screens, from 2m in size up to 9m, either fold up or pull apart and either slip into a holdall or transportable box. The actual screen material is folded up.
STUMPFL Mobile Frame Screens are available with either FRONT or REAR (back) projection screen surfaces - or both. Ask for details.
- All mobile Projection Screens are designed for easy, no tools assembly
- High-quality aluminium materials for maximum stability and low weight
- High-performance, fl exible PVC, screen material for front and rear projection
- Reinforced elastic binding with welded seams for easy assembly and increased durability
- Two styles of carry cases to choose from: Soft Carry bag with handles or sturdy stackable
- Adjustable legs to suit your height requirements
- Four leg styles to choose from
- Frame height is adjustable in six-inch increments.
- Our unique design allows our frames to be set up with the bottom edge of the screen at less than two inches from the floor.
- All leg styles are compatible with all systems and models
When required the frame work is assembled and the screen fabric unfolded and poppered to the frame. The STUMPFL MONOBLOX 32 and MONOBLOX 64 screens have few components that can be misplaced and are very quick to assemble.
System MONOBLOX the one piece folding frame system. It is the industry standard used by rental companies in professional applications worldwide. Monoblox is the product to choose when speedy, easy assembly and dismantlement are essential.
STUMPFL VARIO 32 and VARIO 64 systems. This modular building-block frame system guarantees high flexibility in size for your applications. VARIO can be custom manufactured to your size specifications. A useful combination between plug-in and folding elements allows you to use one basic frame for a variety of different screen formats.
The STUMPFL VARIO 32 and the stronger STUMPFL VARIO 64 frame screens have frames that are slotted into place piece by piece. They can be made larger than the MONOBLOX 32 shown above where the maximum size is 5m. They also have an added advantage in that by simple substitution of a few parts the same basic frame can be used as the basis for more than one size of screen with additional screen fabric, saving on costs.
The STUMPFL VARIO 64 system is the much stronger frame required for the larger screens from 5m and upwards.
Both MONOBLOX and VARIO Systems are made of high-quality aluminium to ensure optimum durability, reduced weight, increased stability and lower transport volume. Both systems are offered in two different-sized models:
Standard Profile 32 x 32mm (11/4 " x 11/4 ") for MONOBLOX 32 and VARIO 32 - the most popular size. Made of a specially extruded, hardened aluminium weighing only 0.6 kg/m, this model is suitable for screen sizes up to 508 x 386 cm (16' x 12').
Profile 64 x 32mm (21/2 " x 11/4 ") for MONOBLOX 64 und VARIO 64 - the model for your larger projection applications. With increased stability, this model is appropriate for screen sizes from 447 x 260 cm (14' x 7'10" ) to 752 x 569 cm (24' x 18').
All three types are available in various formats and ratios, really too numerous to mention here. A few of the most commonly requested sizes are in the list below but for others do please contact us at 020 7935 2580 or email to email@example.com