Alter MN56 F/6 - Tube assembly complete with cream/white painted tube and soft padded case. Specifications:
- Clear Aperture - 127 mm
- Focal length - 762 + 80 mm
- Focal ratio - F/6
- Back Focus - 40 mm
- Photographic field of View - 30 10'
- Diameter of secondary mirror - 30 mm
- Tube diameter - 173 mm
- Tube length - 725 mm
- Tube weight - 5.4 kg
- Max. useful magnification - 2x per mm aperture
- Reflectitivity of mirrors - 95%
- Central obstruction - 30%
- Illumination at edge of photographic field - 68%
- Spot diameter at the edge of photographic field - 1 micron
- Collimation - Primary and secondary adjustment screws
- Focusing - 2" Crayford with 1,25" adapter
- Meniscus corrector - multicoated
- Optical quality (for wave length 0.63 μm) - Minimum 1/6th wavefront error
- RMS - 0.041
- Body parts material - aluminium
- Primary and secondary mirrors material - K7, LK5 (Pyrex) with reflective aluminium coating and SiO2 protected
Please choose the F/6 models for planetary and wide field applications and the F/8 models for visual and photo imaging.
Delivery Set: Optical Tube Assembly with 2" Crayford Focuser and 1 1/4" adapter, piggy-back camera mount, 7x35 Finder with Finder Bracket and single tube ring collar. Tube assembly complete with cream/white painted tube and soft padded carrying case.
The dew shield is optional and to be ordered separately.