ZWO OAG Adapter features:
- Lightweight and beautifully machined
- 16.5mm thickness
- Large prism: 8*8mm
- Allows the use of a guide camera in off axis position next to the main imaging camera without the need for a guide scope.
- Flexible adaptation to your camera and telescope via T2 (M42*0.75) and M48 threads
- Fully compatible with all ZWO ASI cameras
- Good stability, stiff connection to the telescope
What's in the box (see above image):
- 1.25" holder for 1.25" size body guide camera
- 5mm T2 extender for ASI guide camera whose back focus distance is 12.5mm such as ASI120, ASI224MC, ASI290 etc..
- M42 adapter for main imaging camera
- M48 adapter for main imaging camera
- OAG body with M48 telescope adapter
- M42 adapter for telescope
How to use it:
1. start with caculating the correct required distance for your imaging train.
For example: you need to attach 21mm extender to ASI071 to reach 55mm back focus distance:17.5mm+21mm+16.5mm=55mm