NEW - now including a high-quality aperture Solar-filter for safe observation of sunspots, eclipses and planet transits. Great telescope for night and solar observation.
For the price-sensitive planetary observer the BRESSER Messier AR-127L telescope is a dream machine. View tiny dots and structures in the cloud bands of Jupiter, small rims and craters on the surface of the moon and details on Mars, including the ice-covered polar regions of our neighbouring planet. Watch Jupiter’s moons dance around the planet and detect the greenish glow of Uranus far beyond Saturns orbit. The BRESSER Messier AR-127L's combination of large aperture and long focal length provides tack-sharp high-contrast pictures that will impress you every time anew.
Bresser Messier AR-127L/1200 Hex-Focus Optical Tube Assembly - high quality achromatic lens telescope ( OTA only ) with objective solar filter
- High quality achromatic 127 mm refractor
- D= 127 mm; F=1200 mm; F/D= F/9.4
- Handle with integrated camera holder
- 50,8 mm to 31,7 mm adapter with integrated T2-thread
- Content: optical tube AR-127/1200 Hexafoc + Acc.
- Aperture Solar Filter and Smartphone camera adapter included
- 8x50 optical finder with crosshair and optimized finder bracket for comfortable usage
- Universal 44 mm Dovetail plate with stainless steel rail (fits LXD75/GP/EQ5)
- Telescope for Night- and Solar Observation
- Excellent HEXAFOC focuser with 65 mm diameter
- Optical design: refractor telescope
- Lens diameter: 127 mm / focal length: 1200 mm / F/9.4
- Maximum recommended magnification: 254x
- Very high quality Hexafoc focuser with 2.5" free inner diameter
- 8x50 straight through viewfinder;optimized finder bracket for comfortable use
- 31.7 mm (1.25") diagonal mirror
- Cradle rings with handle and integrated piggyback camera holder (1/4'' thread)
- Universal 44mm Dovetail plate with stainless steel rail (fits LXD75/Great Polaris/EQ5)
- 50,8mm (2'') to 31,7mm (1,25'') adapter with integrated T2 thread (optional T2-adapter ring for your camera is needed)
- Smartphone adapter for sky navigation included
- telescope for night and solar observation
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- optical tube
- Eyepiece: 26 mm Super Ploessl 31.7 mm (1.25")
- 31,7 mm (1,25") diagonal mirror
- integrated 31,7 mm and T2 adapter
- Prism rail with stainless steel clamping surface (44mm universal dovetrail for GP/EQ5/LXD75)
- 8x50 viewfinder
- rotable star chart
- Objective Solar- filter
- Tube clamp with handle and camera holder
- Smartphone camera adapter
- Software Stellarium ( via Download)
At The Widescreen Centre, we prioritize prompt order processing and dispatch. We strive to dispatch all orders on the same day or the next working day, depending on the time of your order. We hold extensive stocks to ensure that your items are ready for immediate despatch. Please note that the cut-off time for same-day dispatch is usually 1:30 p.m.
For delivery within Mainland UK, we use reputable couriers to provide efficient service. You can expect your package to arrive in 1-2 working days. Please note that a signature may be required upon delivery to ensure a secure receipt.
In the case of special order items, the delivery time may be longer. If you have any concerns or questions about the delivery of your item, please don't hesitate to Contact Us. We are here to assist you.
Should there be any delay in dispatching your order, we will notify you to keep you informed.
Please be aware that The Widescreen Centre cannot be held responsible for any postal or third-party delays that may occur. We are committed to providing a reliable and efficient delivery service for our valued customers.
For more information please click here