Celestron Advanced VX Telescopes
Engineered from the ground up for optimum astroimaging performance and value, the Advanced VX offers the same features found on Celestron top German equatorial mounts in a compact and portable package perfect for loads under 30 lbs.
Use the built-in All Star Polar Alignment technology and you're ready to image in about 20 minutes, even without a clear view of Polaris. Improved motors handle slight load imbalances with ease, while sturdy 2-inch tripod legs add rigidity to your system.
With Advanced VX, you can image across the meridian, accurately track through long exposures using permanently programmable periodic error correction, and so much more.
Pair this revolutionary mount with your favorite optical tube--including the available 8-inch EdgeHD--and take your imaging to the next level.
Celestron Advanced VX Telescopes for Astronomy
Advanced VX Mount General Features:
- Integer gear ratios and permanently programmable Periodic Error Correction eliminates recurring track errors from the worm gear.
- New motors offer improved tracking performance & provide more power to overcome load imbalances
- Updated industrial design offers more rigidity, less flexure and improved aesthetics
- New design allows viewing or imaging across the meridian without interference from the motors housings
- Improved latitude range. Can be used between 7 – 77 degrees latitude.
- Improved electronics with increased memory for future expansion
- NexStar+ hand control offers multiple language programming (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)