Officina Stellare Telescopes
With the choice of three different optical schemes for telescopes, all available in the 400 to 800 mm aperture range, and the extraordinary family of "RH Veloce" astrographs (200 to 350 mm aperture) it is really unlikely we don't have the instrument that fits your need.
All telescopes have a carbon/aluminum structure (full carbon as an option) and offer the choice between standard optical glass and near-zero expansion ceramic glass for the mirrors. All models are available with 400, 500, 600, 700 and 800 mm primary mirror diameter.
Any optical part is polished by Officina Stellare's opticians in their optical shop in Occhiobello.
Please note: Prices can vary due to various reasons. For the latest quotes on any Officina Stellare product, please e-mail us or call 01353 776 199.
All telescopes share the following mechanical characteristics:
- Two (optionally four) Losmandy or 8" dovetail plates, to connect the telescope to your mount, or to accommodate accessories.
- Computer optimized baffles.
- Focal plane tilt adjusting.
- Optional shutter to protect the primary mirror.
- High precision spherical joint and high strength carbon tubes in the truss structure for zero-backlash assembly and extraordinary rigidity.
- Double concentric light shield for the secondary mirror/spider support.
- Radial micrometric adjustment for the secondary mirror support.
- All collimation screws are spring-loaded, with lock if needed.
- Zero image shift secondary mirror movement, with electronic/PC control (optional on smaller telescopes, standard in the big ones).
- Special ultra-dark and ultra-opaque space-grade paint for all sensible parts. Space grade glue for glued parts. Space-grade rubber for all seals.
- Unique mirror supports design.
- Wide choice of focusers, filter wheels, and optical train accessories in general.
- Customization available. Please contact us at email@example.com or by phoning 01353 776 199 for more information.