Take color images of the night sky with your Skyris monochrome CCD camera, a simple filter wheel, and this four-piece LRGB filter set! These imaging filters were designed in our facility in California with a spectrum bandpass that produced optimum color balance and sharpness.
Each 1.25" mounted filter has a clear aperture of 26 mm, and is layered with dichroic coatings that allow transmission of more than 92% of the visual spectrum (420 nm-680 nm) while blocking infrared (IR) transmissions that would cause slightly out-of-focus images were they left unblocked. Anti-reflection coatings are also applied in multiple layers to further increase contrast and light throughput, and to protect the filter from the effects of daily use.
The Celestron LRGB Filter Set includes a red (R), green (G), blue (B), and luminance (L) filter. Since they are mounted in a standard 1.25" cell, these filters can be used with a wide variety of cameras, including the Celestron Skyris and The Imaging Source astronomy cameras.
- The perfect LRGB filter set for the Celestron Skyris Filter Wheel.
- Red, blue, green, and luminance filters made with quality glass, and mounted in a standard 1.25" cell.
- Dichroic coatings and multiple layers of anti-reflection coatings produce images with optimum color balance and light throughput.
- Filters transmit more than 92% of light from the entire visual spectrum, while blocking more than 99% of IR transmissions in the 730 - 920nm range.
- Celestron LRGB filters are compatible with Skyris cameras, The Imaging Source cameras, and others that accept standard 1.25" filters.
At The Widescreen Centre, we prioritize prompt order processing and dispatch. We strive to dispatch all orders on the same day or the next working day, depending on the time of your order. We hold extensive stocks to ensure that your items are ready for immediate despatch. Please note that the cut-off time for same-day dispatch is usually 1:30 p.m.
For delivery within Mainland UK, we use reputable couriers to provide efficient service. You can expect your package to arrive in 1-2 working days. Please note that a signature may be required upon delivery to ensure a secure receipt.
In the case of special order items, the delivery time may be longer. If you have any concerns or questions about the delivery of your item, please don't hesitate to Contact Us. We are here to assist you.
Should there be any delay in dispatching your order, we will notify you to keep you informed.
Please be aware that The Widescreen Centre cannot be held responsible for any postal or third-party delays that may occur. We are committed to providing a reliable and efficient delivery service for our valued customers.
For more information please click here