Now with 2 year warranty - buy with confidence!
Another new model in the Nevada range, the PSW-30, a high efficiency, compact, lightweight, high performance, switch mode power supply.
It is also engineered to minimize the switching noise specifically for amateur radio use. If minor noise does occur it can be eliminated with the Noise-Offset function. Includes pre-set voltage and back lit meter as standard.
- Description: Input Voltage: 240 VAC
- Output Voltage: 9-15 VDC adjustable or 13.8 VDC fixed
- Output Current: 25 A continuous, 30 A surge.
- Output Voltage Regulation: Less that 2%
- Ripple: Less that 80mV p-p at rated load.
- Front Power Connectors: 10A cigarette lighter plug + pair 3A push-in terminals
- Rear Power Connectors : 2 x large 25-30A Red/Black binding posts
- Controls: Voltage/Amperage meter switch (front), power
- switch (front), Noise Offset control (front), Variable/13.8V
- Fixed voltage switch (back)
- Weight: 2.3 kg / 5 lbs
- Size :190mm W x 69mm H x 181mm D (7.5 in x 2.7 in x 7.1 in)
- Warranty - 2 years