Pegasus Power Supply Unit 12V
Pegasus sealed and certified switching power supply unit is the perfect match for our Pegasus Astro Products. It can provide 12V and up to 10Amps. (120W of total power). Low ripple and noise ensures that you will provide the required and correct “electric juice” to your precious equipment. Comes together with a power cord (1.8m) for your country type.
Please notice there are four types of DC Cords (Choose wisely!)
- 2.1mm 1.5A (for Falcon Rotator & Motor Products)
- 2.1mm 10A (for Pocket Powerbox and any other Pegasus Products)
- 2.5mm 10A (for Ultimate Powerbox / DewMaster)
- XT60 10A (for Ultimate Powerbox v2)
2.1mm 1.5A / 2.1mm 10A
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Loading: 0-10 Amps
- Max. Power : 120 Watt
- Input Voltage Range: 90-264V, Connector Size: 5.5 * 2.1mm or 5.5 * 2.5mm or XT60
- Frequency: (47-63)Hz
- Cord Length: 150cm / 5 feet
- Regulated Output With Low Ripple Noise
- Sealed / Protected Enclosure (humidity / dust cannot enter)
- Safety Agency Requirements and EMI/EMS Certified
- Efficiency level (ErP) : VI
- CE and FCC certificate acquired
- Dimensions: 169 x 61 x 39 [mm]
- Over current/ Short protection: The power supply will self-protect any output to ground & auto recovery when abnormal circuit faults remove. An output short circuit is defined as any output impedance less than 0.1 ohms.
- Over Voltage: The power supply will be auto recovered when faults remove
- Input protection: F1:6.3A 250V Fuse The power supply shall be protected against power line surges and any abnormal condition
- No Load protection The power supply is provided with no load operation to prevent the power supply and system from damage.
- Protection class I, (ITU-T K.21 Surge 6KV on request)
At The Widescreen Centre, we prioritize prompt order processing and dispatch. We strive to dispatch all orders on the same day or the next working day, depending on the time of your order. We hold extensive stocks to ensure that your items are ready for immediate despatch. Please note that the cut-off time for same-day dispatch is usually 1:30 p.m.
For delivery within Mainland UK, we use reputable couriers to provide efficient service. You can expect your package to arrive in 1-2 working days. Please note that a signature may be required upon delivery to ensure a secure receipt.
In the case of special order items, the delivery time may be longer. If you have any concerns or questions about the delivery of your item, please don't hesitate to Contact Us. We are here to assist you.
Should there be any delay in dispatching your order, we will notify you to keep you informed.
Please be aware that The Widescreen Centre cannot be held responsible for any postal or third-party delays that may occur. We are committed to providing a reliable and efficient delivery service for our valued customers.
For more information please click here