Primaluce Lab ECCO-NTC adapter for Dew Heater Rings
ECCO-NTC is the adapter that allows you to use a Celestron Dew Heater Ring with the ECCO2 environmental computerized controller. Dew Heater Rings differ from standard dew heater straps, as they utilize an NTC thermistor to measure temperature of SC or aplanatic SC telescopes corrector plate without the need for an external temperature probe.
ECCO-NTC is small and lightweight, allowing you to connect it to any standard Vixen-style finder shoe and it comes with 2 grub screws to attach the main body of ECCO2. ECCO-NTC does not require external power since it’s powered directly by ECCO2.
This adapter is specifically designed to work with ECCO2 and it’s not compatible with the previous/first generation ECCO controller.
ECCO-NTC adapter for Dew Heater Rings - main features:
- It allows you to use Celestron Dew Heater Ring with ECCO2 environmental computerized controller
- Designed to be connected to a standard Vixen-style finder shoe
- Compact and lightweight, just 40gr (1.4oz)
- No need for external power
- It includes cables to connect to ECCO2 and to Dew Heater Ring.
ECCO-NTC: Plug&Play with ECCO2 and Dew Heater Rings
ECCO-NTC doesn’t require special software and it doesn’t require external power: just connect ECCO2 and attach the cables (see diagram) in order to let you use Dew Heater Ring with your ECCO2 and EAGLE:
- Insert ECCO2 body into ECCO-NTC and lock it with the 2 grub screws
- Connect the "12VDC 5.5/2.1 mm to RCA power cable" (that is included with the Dew Heater Ring) to one of the EAGLE's dew heater ports.
- Connect "3.5mm to 3.5mm power jack cable" to ECCO's port number corresponding to the EAGLE's dew heater port you connected the "12VDC 5.5/2.1 mm to RCA power cable". For example: if you connect dew ring power cable to EAGLE's port number 6, you have to connect this "3.5mm to 3.5mm power jack cable" to port 6 of the ECCO2.
- Connect the other side of this "3.5mm to 3.5mm power jack cable" to 3.5mm port on one side of the ECCO-NTC.
- Connect the "2.5mm to 2.5mm cable" to port 2.5mm port on one side of the ECCO-NTC and to the thermistor jack of dew ring.
- Connect the "USB-C port to USB-A port cable" (that is included with ECCO2) to ECCO2 and to EAGLE (compatible with EAGLE models with dew heater ports).
At The Widescreen Centre, we prioritize prompt order processing and dispatch. We strive to dispatch all orders on the same day or the next working day, depending on the time of your order. We hold extensive stocks to ensure that your items are ready for immediate despatch. Please note that the cut-off time for same-day dispatch is usually 1:30 p.m.
For delivery within Mainland UK, we use reputable couriers to provide efficient service. You can expect your package to arrive in 1-2 working days. Please note that a signature may be required upon delivery to ensure a secure receipt.
In the case of special order items, the delivery time may be longer. If you have any concerns or questions about the delivery of your item, please don't hesitate to Contact Us. We are here to assist you.
Should there be any delay in dispatching your order, we will notify you to keep you informed.
Please be aware that The Widescreen Centre cannot be held responsible for any postal or third-party delays that may occur. We are committed to providing a reliable and efficient delivery service for our valued customers.
For more information please click here