Primaluce Lab ARCO 2" High Precision Camera Rotator and Field De-rotator
The ARCO 2" is the new low profile ARC second resolution rOtator that, thanks to its incredible resolution of 1 arc second per step, is the most precise camera rotator and field de-rotator! The 2” version of ARCO has a thickness of only 20mm and a free aperture of 50.8mm. When used together with an equatorially mounted telescope, ARCO allows you to rotate the camera without the need to touch the telescope. When used with an alt-az mount (without a wedge!), it also works as a field de-rotator, enabling you to do long exposure astrophotography as never before! Connect ARCO with a single short cable to ESATTO or SESTO SENSO 2, and control it from your EAGLE, any Windows computer or with a smartphone or tablet via WiFi!
Pricing and orders start on September 6th!
Please call us to add you to our pre-order (waiting) list!
Connect ARCO 2" to ESATTO or SESTO SENSO 2 by using the special port and you won't need other USB or 12V power cables. With ARCO, you can remotely control rotation angle of your camera and de-rotate the field with an incredible resolution of 1 arcsecond per step!
Please note: in order to be used, ARCO rotator has to be connected to ESATTO microfocuser or SESTO SENSO 2 focusing motor. ARCO was not designed to be a stand alone unit.
ARCO 2" camera rotator and field de-rotator - main features:
- Low profile rotator, just 20mm of body thickness
- 1 arc second resolution per step
- 50.8mm of free aperture
- No need for external USB or 12V power cables, it connect to ESATTO or SESTO SENSO 2 with a single short cable
- No protruding parts that may interfere with your camera, other accessories or even your telescope
- Fully functional astrophotography software to be used with EAGLE or Windows 10 computers
- ASCOM driver to allow the control of camera rotation from third party software
- Specially designed full aluminum case, you can even rotate heavy cameras and accessories without any flexure
- Compatible with all M56 adapters with stop ring to connect ARCO 2" to any camera and accessory
- Adapters available to connect it ARCO 2" all the ESATTO focusers and to focusers with SESTO SENSO 2
- Weight: 435 gr.
Complete and easy to use camera rotation and field de-rotation software.
ARCO comes with a complete, dedicated astrophotography software application that allows you to rotate the camera to the perfect angle to frame of your target when your telescope is installed on an equatorial mount. The same software can also automatically set and control field de-rotation allowing you to use alt-az mounts without a wedge for long exposure astrophotography.
Easy to use with ESATTO.
You can connect ARCO 2" to all the ESATTO focusers with the proper optional adapters and control it with the ARCO cable that comes in the box. Use the PL3600412 adapter to connect ARCO 2” to ESATTO 2". Use the PL3600416 adapter to connect ARCO 2” to ESATTO 3” Use the PL3600423 adapter to connect ARCO 2” to ESATTO 4”.
Easy to use with SESTO SENSO 2.
If you use a SESTO SENSO 2 connected to your telescope’s focuser, you can connect the ARCO 2” rotator by using the optional PL3600413 2" nosepiece for ARCO 2” if your focuser has a standard 2” visual back or the PL3600424 M48x0.75 female adapter for ARCO 2” if you have an M48 male thread (for example if you have a corrector/reducer already inserted in your focuser). Like with the ESATTO, you will connect ARCO to SESTO SENSO 2 with the provided cable.
Compatible with all the M56 adapters.
Since ARCO 2” has the same M56x1 male thread found on the camera side of the ESATTO 2” draw tube, you can use any of the optional M56 adapters with stop ring in order to connect cameras or accessories you use for your setup:
- PL3600218 adapter to connect cameras or accessories with T2 thread
- PL3600216 adapter to connect cameras or accessories with M48 thread
- PL3600225 adapter to connect accessories with SC thread
- PL3600242 adapter to connect cameras or accessories with M54 thread
- PL3600227 adapter to connect accessories with M57 thread
- PL8410001 2” visual back to connect cameras or accessories with 2” noise piece
Low profile and no protruding parts.
Thanks to its specially designed full aluminum case, all of the mechanical and electrical parts are neatly contained in the ARCO chassis. There are no protruding parts that may touch the camera, accessories or your telescope. The case thickness of the ARCO 2" is only 20 millimetres.
At The Widescreen Centre, we prioritize prompt order processing and dispatch. We strive to dispatch all orders on the same day or the next working day, depending on the time of your order. We hold extensive stocks to ensure that your items are ready for immediate despatch. Please note that the cut-off time for same-day dispatch is usually 1:30 p.m.
For delivery within Mainland UK, we use reputable couriers to provide efficient service. You can expect your package to arrive in 1-2 working days. Please note that a signature may be required upon delivery to ensure a secure receipt.
In the case of special order items, the delivery time may be longer. If you have any concerns or questions about the delivery of your item, please don't hesitate to Contact Us. We are here to assist you.
Should there be any delay in dispatching your order, we will notify you to keep you informed.
Please be aware that The Widescreen Centre cannot be held responsible for any postal or third-party delays that may occur. We are committed to providing a reliable and efficient delivery service for our valued customers.
For more information please click here