Sky-Watcher Skymax-102 SynScan AZ GOTO Computerised Telescope
The exciting new Sky-Watcher SynScan Alt-Azimuth GoTo Mount is a precision engineered instrument that will allow you to easily find and enjoy viewing night sky treasures, such as Planets, Nebulae, Star Clusters, Galaxies and much more. The SynScan AZ hand control allows you point your telescope at a specific object, or even tour the night sky at the touch of a button!! The user-friendly menu system allows automatic slewing to over 42,900+ objects. Even an inexperienced astronomer can master its variety of features in a few observing sessions.
Combined with telescope OTA’s of proven high quality, these Superb Packages are all you need to Explore the Universe to your Heart’s Content!!
The exciting Sky-Watcher SynScan AZ Computerised GoTo telescopes will allow you to easily find and track night sky treasures, such as Planets, Nebulae, Star Clusters, Galaxies and much more. The SynScan AZ hand control allows you point your telescope automatically at a specific object, or even tour the night sky at the touch of a button!! The user-friendly menu system allows automatic slewing to over 42,900+ night sky objects. Even an inexperienced astronomer can master its variety of features in a few observing sessions. This compact telescope, with its high-resolution multi-coated optical system, excels at medium-to-high-powers for the examination of the surface detail on the Moon, planets and also for double-star observations. Also useful for terrestrial use.
Sky-Watcher Skymax-102 SynScan AZ GOTO Computerised Telescope Main Features:
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x204
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 102mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1300mm (f/12.7)
- SynScanTM AZ GoTo Computerised Alt-Azimuth HD Go-To Mount
- Power Requirement: 12v DC 1Amp Power Supply (Tip Positive) or AA Batteries (not supplied)
- Stainless Steel Tripod with Accessory Tray
- SynScan Database: Total 42,900+ Objects, including Complete M, NGC, IC & SAO Catalogues
- Alignment Method: Two-star or Brightest star alignment
- Pointing Accuracy Enhancement (PAE) feature
- Unknown Object Indentification feature
- Pointing Accuracy up to 10 arc min
- Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar
- Slewing Speeds: 1.0x, 2.0x, 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 400x, 500x, 600x, 800x
- Tracking Mode: Dual Axis Tracking
- Quiet Operation
- Motor Type & Resolution: DC Servo Motors. Resolution 0.8923 arc sec or 1,452,425 steps/rev
- PC Compatible: can be used with popular Planetarium Software.
- SynScan Handset Firmware upgradeable via the Internet
- Power Requirement: 12v DC Power Supply (Tip Positive) or AA Batteries (not supplied)
AZ Goto Telescopes Manual
SynScan AZ Goto Review in Astronomy Now Magazine
At The Widescreen Centre, we prioritize prompt order processing and dispatch. We strive to dispatch all orders on the same day or the next working day, depending on the time of your order. We hold extensive stocks to ensure that your items are ready for immediate despatch. Please note that the cut-off time for same-day dispatch is usually 1:30 p.m.
For delivery within Mainland UK, we use reputable couriers to provide efficient service. You can expect your package to arrive in 1-2 working days. Please note that a signature may be required upon delivery to ensure a secure receipt.
In the case of special order items, the delivery time may be longer. If you have any concerns or questions about the delivery of your item, please don't hesitate to Contact Us. We are here to assist you.
Should there be any delay in dispatching your order, we will notify you to keep you informed.
Please be aware that The Widescreen Centre cannot be held responsible for any postal or third-party delays that may occur. We are committed to providing a reliable and efficient delivery service for our valued customers.
For more information please click here