The Sky-Watcher SynGuider Auto-Guider can guide an equatorial mount without the help of a PC/Laptop, improving productivity during astro-photography sessions, helping you to obtain perfectly round stars during long exposure times. The Synguider stand-alone autoguider is supplied with guiding handset & cable, serial cable and battery pack. Requires 4 x D-Size 1.5v batteries or alternative switching AC/DC power supply meeting DC6v-12v (lower voltage recommended), 200Ma-250Ma output current, 2.1mm power jack central positive.
The revolutionary, stand-alone auto guiding tool, SynGuider is born!
Equipped with Sony CCD image sensor and the real-time star image display screen, SynGuider can work independently without a computer or calibration software. You will be saving significant power while working in the stargazing field with a limited electricity power pack. The SynGuider is adaptable to main telescopes with T-ring (M42) and 1.25" eyepiece holder, and can control EQ mount with a standard auto guider interface.
SynGuider is ideal for Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) users, while saving you the trouble and need for a computer to control your imaging system. It will greatly improve your efficiency and productivity during astro-photography sessions. SynGuider will allow you to obtain pin-point stars during long exposure process to make your work simple and fun!
- Stand-alone unit, guiding the equatorial mount without a computer
- Sony CCD image sensor enabling the tracking of fainter stars
- LCD display of real-time star image
- Upgradable firmware
- Large chip coming with more area for locating and keeping guided star on chip
- Standard auto guiding port
- Adaptable by T-ring (M42) and 1.25” eyepiece holder
- Package comes with:
- SynGuider auto guider
- Guiding handset and cable
- Serial cable
- 4xD 1.5v battery pack
- User manual (English)
Specifications: Sky-Watcher SynGuider AutoGuider
Sky-Watcher Synguider Product Features at a glance:
- Stand-alone guiding - no computer required
- Sony ICX404AL CCD Sensor (chip size 5.59mm X 4.68MM)
- Number of effective pixels 510 x 492
- Real-time star image display
- Standard ST-4 autoguider interface
- M42 and 1.25" telescope interface
- User upgradeable firmware
- Exposure times: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096 mS
At The Widescreen Centre, we prioritize prompt order processing and dispatch. We strive to dispatch all orders on the same day or the next working day, depending on the time of your order. We hold extensive stocks to ensure that your items are ready for immediate despatch. Please note that the cut-off time for same-day dispatch is usually 1:30 p.m.
For delivery within Mainland UK, we use reputable couriers to provide efficient service. You can expect your package to arrive in 1-2 working days. Please note that a signature may be required upon delivery to ensure a secure receipt.
In the case of special order items, the delivery time may be longer. If you have any concerns or questions about the delivery of your item, please don't hesitate to Contact Us. We are here to assist you.
Should there be any delay in dispatching your order, we will notify you to keep you informed.
Please be aware that The Widescreen Centre cannot be held responsible for any postal or third-party delays that may occur. We are committed to providing a reliable and efficient delivery service for our valued customers.
For more information please click here