- Model 500/600: 400lb/180kg Instument capacity. Model 400: 150lb/70kg Instrument capacity.
- Mount disassembles into five separate comonents each weighing less than 90lb/41kg.
- Sub-0.1 arcsecond resolution absolute on-axis encoders ensure optimal performance*
- Integrated azimuth and elevation polar alignment adjustments
- Fourth-generation control system featuring USB 2.0 computer to mount interface
- Belt-driven gears with spring-loaded worm interface results in virtually zero backlash
- Ample space for additional through the mount and fork-routed cabling
- All standard electronics and through the mount wiring are housed inside the mount
- Power supply and PC to mount cabling included
- TheSkyX Pro with Add Ons feature ProTrack, Direct Guide, Super Model, ALl Sky Image Link, Closed Loop Slews, and more!
*The Paramount Taurus Models 400 OAE, 500, and 600 include absolute, on-axis encoders. The Paramount Taurus Model 400 does not include absolute, on-axis encoders.
Software Bisque is pleased to introduce the latest addition to the Paramount family!
Paramount Taurus Model 400 at SAS 2016.
Paramount Taurus carrying a the Officina Stellare Pro RC 600 (24") at SpaceCom 2015.
Software Bisque's 2015 AIC booth.
Sarah Bisque provides scale to the Paramount Taurus equatorial fork mount carrying a 0.5m Planewave OTA
At The Widescreen Centre, we prioritize prompt order processing and dispatch. We strive to dispatch all orders on the same day or the next working day, depending on the time of your order. We hold extensive stocks to ensure that your items are ready for immediate despatch. Please note that the cut-off time for same-day dispatch is usually 1:30 p.m.
For delivery within Mainland UK, we use reputable couriers to provide efficient service. You can expect your package to arrive in 1-2 working days. Please note that a signature may be required upon delivery to ensure a secure receipt.
In the case of special order items, the delivery time may be longer. If you have any concerns or questions about the delivery of your item, please don't hesitate to Contact Us. We are here to assist you.
Should there be any delay in dispatching your order, we will notify you to keep you informed.
Please be aware that The Widescreen Centre cannot be held responsible for any postal or third-party delays that may occur. We are committed to providing a reliable and efficient delivery service for our valued customers.
For more information please click here