StarAid USB-C Splitter
StarAid USB-C Splitter expands the (previous model) or the StarAid Revolution Standalone Autoguiding - Revision B to accept USB power via the integrated USB-C jack, and provides an ST-4 guide port to interface with an equatorial or altazimuth mount.
- A sleek and compact design with an integrated tie wrap anchor to simplify attachment or mounting it to your set-up.
- Most popular brand wall chargers (i.e. Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Huawei, other OEMs) and USB power banks with 5V, 2A outputs or better are supported. Compatible USB charge ports on PCs are also supported. Some USB-C power supplies delivered with laptops may not work.
- Power Input: USB-C jack, DC 5V, 1A or better. Compatible with most chargers and power banks.
- PC and Laptop USB ports not supported!
- Guide-Port: RJ-12 jack. ST-4 compatible. Accepts a standard RJ-12 6P6C 1:1 cable.
- Uplink-Port: RJ-45 jack. Accepts a standard CAT 5, CAT 5e or CAT 6 UTP cable.
- Dimensions: 35 x 21 x 21 mm
- Weight: 10g
Important note: The StarAid USB-C Splitter is included in StarAid Revolution – Revision B. It is not needed in the Revision C.
At The Widescreen Centre, we prioritize prompt order processing and dispatch. We strive to dispatch all orders on the same day or the next working day, depending on the time of your order. We hold extensive stocks to ensure that your items are ready for immediate despatch. Please note that the cut-off time for same-day dispatch is usually 1:30 p.m.
For delivery within Mainland UK, we use reputable couriers to provide efficient service. You can expect your package to arrive in 1-2 working days. Please note that a signature may be required upon delivery to ensure a secure receipt.
In the case of special order items, the delivery time may be longer. If you have any concerns or questions about the delivery of your item, please don't hesitate to Contact Us. We are here to assist you.
Should there be any delay in dispatching your order, we will notify you to keep you informed.
Please be aware that The Widescreen Centre cannot be held responsible for any postal or third-party delays that may occur. We are committed to providing a reliable and efficient delivery service for our valued customers.
For more information please click here