- Large, high resolution Kodak CCD chip, with 10,838,016 x 9uM square pixels in a 36.3 x 24.2mm array.
- Low dark signal - Dark frames not necessary for most of the brighter deep sky objects.
- Anti-blooming with minimal effect on linearity and no lost active area.
- Built-in super high speed USB 2.0 interface for approx. 7 second downloads.
- High sensitivity, approx. 51% QE at peak (green light), 31% at H alpha.
- Back focal distance 17mm +/-1mm.
- Built-in three port USB hub, compatible with many USB accessories (Lodestar, SX filter wheel etc)
- Single USB cable control for all features - get rid of that dangerous cable tangle!
- Only ONE computer needed to control all of the devices and functions
- Very low power consumption. Less than 1.5 amps at 12v DC - 18VA at 110v or 240v AC
- Compact and lightweight - only 118mm in diameter x 102mm long - less than 850 grams load on the telescope.
- 72 x 1mm input thread, compatible with Takahashi FSQ106 etc.
The Trius SX35 and SX36 cameras are the largest in the SX line of Truesense CCD based imagers. We have used an improved two stage Peltier cooler for efficient CCD cooling, and a high-speed USB2 interface circuit for a short download time. The fast download minimises the visibility of bias frame artefacts, such as hot columns and the top to bottom gradient that is commonly seen on such chips. The camera shown on this page is the SX36, as both versions have a closely similar appearance.
At The Widescreen Centre, we prioritize prompt order processing and dispatch. We strive to dispatch all orders on the same day or the next working day, depending on the time of your order. We hold extensive stocks to ensure that your items are ready for immediate despatch. Please note that the cut-off time for same-day dispatch is usually 1:30 p.m.
For delivery within Mainland UK, we use reputable couriers to provide efficient service. You can expect your package to arrive in 1-2 working days. Please note that a signature may be required upon delivery to ensure a secure receipt.
In the case of special order items, the delivery time may be longer. If you have any concerns or questions about the delivery of your item, please don't hesitate to Contact Us. We are here to assist you.
Should there be any delay in dispatching your order, we will notify you to keep you informed.
Please be aware that The Widescreen Centre cannot be held responsible for any postal or third-party delays that may occur. We are committed to providing a reliable and efficient delivery service for our valued customers.
For more information please click here