TS-Optics high-quality padded Carrying Bag XXL for telescopes, mounts, surveyor´s tripods, ...
The transport case offers ideal protection and comfortable transport. It is also perfectly suited for storing damageable instruments. The bag is padded, water-repellent and of high-quality craftsmanship.
Removable internal dividers for even more versatility
The long interior divider can be fixed with a hook-and-loop fastener. Thus you get two separate compartments. For example, you can store and transport a telescope together with, but separated from its mount.
Padded transport case and storage bag for complete telescopes, mounts with tripods and optical tube assemblies up to 200 mm aperture.
- Internal dimensions: length 1180 mm / width 290 mm / height 340 mm
- Richly padded, water-repellent and of high-quality craftsmanship
- The bag has a removable interior divider which can be fixed with velcro. Thus, for example, telescopes can be stored and transported together with their mount.
- In the bag, there are adjustable rubber straps with quick fasteners for extra fixing and securing.
- Perfect protection for transport and storing
- The bag is preshaped, so you can put the telescope or mount into the bag more easily.
- Helpful carrying handles for convenient transport.
- Among others, suitable for: Newtonian and Dobsonian telescopes up to 8" aperture, refractor telescopes up to 150 mm aperture, complete telescopes with mount up to 130 mm aperture, mounts up to EQ5 level with tripod, and much more
For securely locating the individual parts, the bag contains adjustable rubber straps with quick fasteners.
The TSBAG120 carrying bag is, among others, suitable for:
- Instruments up to 1180 millimetres length, 290 millimetres width and 340 millimetres height.
- Dobsonian telescopes with 6" (150 mm) or 8" (203 mm) aperture and up to 1200 mm focal length.
- Newtonian telescopes up to 8" aperture and 1000 mm or 1200 mm focal length, like from Skywatcher, Celestron, TS-Optics, GSO, Orion, Omegon, etc.
- Large refractors with 150 mm aperture and up to 1200 mm focal length.
- Complete beginner´s telescopes up to 130 mm aperture and 900 mm focal length, like Skywatcher Explorer or TS-Optics Starscope
- Complete refractor telescopes with mount EQ2 or EQ3 size, for example from Skywatcher, Celestron, Meade
- Surveyor´s tripods
- External dimensions (L x B x H): approx. 1210 mm x 310 mm x 360 mm
- Internal dimensions maximal (L x B x H): approx. 1180 mm x 290 mm x 340 mm
- Weight: 2.2 kg