William Optics FLT 132 Apo Triplet Refractor Telescope - latest 2020 Model!
Innovative Bahtinov Mask Cover (Patented) & soft carry bag included!
Simply put: a joy to use. You will be blown away by the small details you can observe through this APO 132mm; fine details of DSOs, stunning resolution both visually or during astrophotography. Until yesterday this was only a dream at this price!
• Features a top-quality triplet air-spaced objective.
• This scope is extremely sharp and has a great color correction. It is ideal for astrophotography.
• Precision optics with STM coatings.
• Designed by a leading designer with FPL-53 glass and provides excellent aberration correction.
Available with a choice of a New 3.7" R & P Focuser or 3.5" Feather Touch Focuser:
• 360 deg. rotatable.
• Extra-heavy duty.
• Large aluminum knobs.
Ideal for Astrophotos
• Have you always dreamed of taking those beautiful pictures of the heavens? Now is the time!! Few other refractors in this size have a DEDICATED Field Flattener.
• Graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
• The 132mm objective is a great size for both wide-field and planetary observations.
• The apochromatic performance makes it ideal for imaging.
• This size will require a suitable mount in order to do astro imaging. Alt-Az mounts can handle this scope too if properly counter-balanced.
Simply Beautiful Finish
• No plastic part used: CNC machined out of solid high-grade aluminum.
• Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, retractable dewshield, anodized 360 degree rotatable focuser, engraved dewshield cap.
Attention to Details
• Highly precise CNC machined lens cell.
• Solid CNC-machined mounting rings included in the price.
• New CNC-machined anodised handle-bar enables to slide on a William Optics Slide-base UniGuide 50mm Scope with 1.25 inch RotoLock (available separately) or any other Vixen based Finder
• Triple testing each lens by Zygo test to ensure the best optical quality.
Total Quality Package
• 2" adapters included.
• All with brass anti-marring compression rings.
- William Optics FLT 132 Apo Triplet Refractor Telescope
- Innovative Bahtinov Mask Cover
- Solid CNC-machined Mounting Rings
- New CNC-machined Handle
- New Losmandy Dovetail Plate
- Soft carrying case
At The Widescreen Centre, we prioritize prompt order processing and dispatch. We strive to dispatch all orders on the same day or the next working day, depending on the time of your order. We hold extensive stocks to ensure that your items are ready for immediate despatch. Please note that the cut-off time for same-day dispatch is usually 1:30 p.m.
For delivery within Mainland UK, we use reputable couriers to provide efficient service. You can expect your package to arrive in 1-2 working days. Please note that a signature may be required upon delivery to ensure a secure receipt.
In the case of special order items, the delivery time may be longer. If you have any concerns or questions about the delivery of your item, please don't hesitate to Contact Us. We are here to assist you.
Should there be any delay in dispatching your order, we will notify you to keep you informed.
Please be aware that The Widescreen Centre cannot be held responsible for any postal or third-party delays that may occur. We are committed to providing a reliable and efficient delivery service for our valued customers.
For more information please click here