ZWO OAG Adapter features:
- Lightweight and beautifully machined
- 16.5mm thickness
- Large prism: 8*8mm (actually, it's a mirror)
- Allows the use of a guide camera in off axis position next to the main imaging camera without the need for a guide scope.
- Flexible adaptation to your camera and telescope via T2 (M42*0.75) and M48 threads
- Fully compatible with all ZWO ASI cameras, but please contact us about which ZWO cameras we recommend for guiding. (The ASI174 chip is a bit too big for this mirror, so there will be strong vignetting in the guide image, therefore we'd recommend to use cameras with smaller chip for guiding.)
- Good stability, stiff connection to the telescope
What's in the box (see above image):
- OAG body(with 1.25″ holder and 5mm extender and M42 adapter)
- M48 adapter for main imaging camera(in the box)
- M48-M42 adapter for telescope and flat lens(in the box)
- Hexagon wrench (Allen key)
How to use it:
1. start with caculating the correct required distance for your imaging train. For example: you need to attach 21mm extender to ASI071 to reach 55mm back focus distance:17.5mm+21mm+16.5mm=55mm
2. Take off the guider prism part and attach OAG body to the telescope
At The Widescreen Centre, we prioritize prompt order processing and dispatch. We strive to dispatch all orders on the same day or the next working day, depending on the time of your order. We hold extensive stocks to ensure that your items are ready for immediate despatch. Please note that the cut-off time for same-day dispatch is usually 1:30 p.m.
For delivery within Mainland UK, we use reputable couriers to provide efficient service. You can expect your package to arrive in 1-2 working days. Please note that a signature may be required upon delivery to ensure a secure receipt.
In the case of special order items, the delivery time may be longer. If you have any concerns or questions about the delivery of your item, please don't hesitate to Contact Us. We are here to assist you.
Should there be any delay in dispatching your order, we will notify you to keep you informed.
Please be aware that The Widescreen Centre cannot be held responsible for any postal or third-party delays that may occur. We are committed to providing a reliable and efficient delivery service for our valued customers.
For more information please click here