ZWO M54 Tilter
The M54 tilter is making sensor tilt adjustment much easier than before by allowing you to do the adjustment on the rear end of the camera. You now can make some adjustments during imaging, instead of taking the camera off from the telescope.
Compatible cameras: ASI2600MC Duo, ASI2600MM/MC Pro, ASI6200MM/MC Pro, ASI2400MC Pro.
It also fits 7x50mm EFW.
* Notice: The M54-tilter can not be fitted next to the OAG-L (in the direction of telescope->M54-tilter->OAG-L), please pay attention to the 55mm-back-focus solution when using.
How to install the M54 tilter:
1) Use a hex wrench to take off the three M3 cylindrical screws on the adapter.
2) Disassemble the sensor tilt plate from the DSO camera.
3) Place the base of the M54-Tilter onto the cooled camera. Fix them with six 5*6Phillips flat-head screws.
4) Then place the top cover of the M54 tilter onto the camera. Turn over them and fix the base and top cover with three M3 screws. Please do align the screws to the M3 screw holes (as shown in the mechanical drawing below). The angle between each two M3 screws should be 120°.
At The Widescreen Centre, we prioritize prompt order processing and dispatch. We strive to dispatch all orders on the same day or the next working day, depending on the time of your order. We hold extensive stocks to ensure that your items are ready for immediate despatch. Please note that the cut-off time for same-day dispatch is usually 1:30 p.m.
For delivery within Mainland UK, we use reputable couriers to provide efficient service. You can expect your package to arrive in 1-2 working days. Please note that a signature may be required upon delivery to ensure a secure receipt.
In the case of special order items, the delivery time may be longer. If you have any concerns or questions about the delivery of your item, please don't hesitate to Contact Us. We are here to assist you.
Should there be any delay in dispatching your order, we will notify you to keep you informed.
Please be aware that The Widescreen Centre cannot be held responsible for any postal or third-party delays that may occur. We are committed to providing a reliable and efficient delivery service for our valued customers.
For more information please click here