Kendrick DigiFire FX Pro 4 channel, 4 port Temperature Sensing Digital Controller
IN STOCK! We think you will agree that this is the best Dew Controller ever made!
The FX-PRO controller is Kendrick heavy-duty "Prosumer" model with 4 individual adjustable heater ports, temperature sensors, and programmable power supply suitable for powering popular DSLR cameras. The new DigiFire FX-PRO model has all the features of former DigiFire 12 model, plus some impressive new improvements.
- OLED Display
- New OLED Graphic Display which displays all settings at a glance.
- Built-in Voltage Meter
- Heavy-Duty, individually adjustable power output for up to 4 heaters.
- Built-in 8V DSLR Power Supply. Just add our DSLR Battery Adapter and power you DSLR from the Dew Controller. †
- 2 DC Accessory Ports:
- 1 Port 12V up to 7 Amp output
- 2nd port programmable for 12V OR 8V (DSLR Camera Power). Up to 1.5 Amp output
- 15 Amps total power (max 7 Amp with Cigarette Lighter Plug).
- Dimmable lights! In fact, after 2 minutes, they shut-off! Pressing 1 of the 2 control buttons will "wake-up" the lights again, or you can also set the lights and graphic display to remain ON
- User Changeable Cord. We strongly recommend you "ditch the Cigarette Lighter Plug". Chose you own or add our Anderson Power Pole plugs to get all 15 Amps the unit is capable of delivering.
- Cord Management - Power other devices using the 2 DC Accessory Ports. For example, our 12V USB Hub.
- Low Voltage Cut-Off - A Kendrick Standard that saves your battery from permanent destruction.
- NEW>> Disable Low Voltage Cut-Off. We don't recommend it, but if you want to drain your battery beyond repair it is now possible.
- Reverse Polarity Protection
DigiFire FX-PRO - Temperature Sensing Features:
- Temperature Sensing control for 2 of the 4 heater ports.
- Heaters are only powered when the temperature of your optics reaches the level you choose. It works on the difference between Ambient Air Temperature and the temperature of your optics. Choose a setting that is 0-10 C°
- Prevents unnecessary over-heating (which degrades image quality)
- Saves battery power
- Traditional "Duty-Cycle" settings are also available on all 4 heater ports
Sensors included: 2 - 1 of these is the Ambient Air Temperature and the other is the Optic Temperature Sensor. Additional Sensors are optional. If you want to use Temperature Regulation on a 2nd optic (telescope), order an extra Temperature Sensor.
†The DSLR power supply is designed for normal astrophotography applications. Specifically, long exposures with momentary delay between exposures. It is NOT design for daytime “burst” exposures.
Want a spare Power Cord? Now Available!
At The Widescreen Centre, we prioritize prompt order processing and dispatch. We strive to dispatch all orders on the same day or the next working day, depending on the time of your order. We hold extensive stocks to ensure that your items are ready for immediate despatch. Please note that the cut-off time for same-day dispatch is usually 1:30 p.m.
For delivery within Mainland UK, we use reputable couriers to provide efficient service. You can expect your package to arrive in 1-2 working days. Please note that a signature may be required upon delivery to ensure a secure receipt.
In the case of special order items, the delivery time may be longer. If you have any concerns or questions about the delivery of your item, please don't hesitate to Contact Us. We are here to assist you.
Should there be any delay in dispatching your order, we will notify you to keep you informed.
Please be aware that The Widescreen Centre cannot be held responsible for any postal or third-party delays that may occur. We are committed to providing a reliable and efficient delivery service for our valued customers.
For more information please click here