TS Photoline corrector and focal reducer 0.8x for astrophotography with the Photoline 130 mm f/7 Apo
- Focal length reduction 0.8 times - the exposure time is reduced to 64%
- Optimized for the Photoline Triplet Apo 130 mm f/7 - the corrector can also be combined with similar refractor telescopes
- The corrector is also suitable for refractors with smaller apertures (from 102 mm) and shorter focal lengths.
- Screwed connection to the refractor via the M63x1 thread - extension adapters, for example to the M68 thread, are available
- 2" filter thread (internal thread) integrated in camera connector
- Working distance 55 mm from the M48x0.75 connection thread (suitable for 130mm f/7 apos)
- Very good field correction up to full frame
TS Photoline 2,5" Corrector and Reducer for Astrophotography
The corrector is calculated for the TS Photoline 130 mm f/7 Apo and gives optimal results with this telescope. The stars are imaged pinpoint up to the edge, even with full frame sensors.
The corrector is simply screwed into the M63x1 connection thread on the focuser. Nothing is pushed in, so that tilting is impossible. With optional extension adapters, for example to M68, the corrector can also be used for other telescopes.
The working distance from the M48 thread to the camera sensor
The working distance is exactly 55 mm, so the connection of an astro camera, for example from ZWO, is no problem, because with the cooled cameras the adapters to 55 mm are always included. Also DSLR and system cameras can be adapted without any problems. We are happy to help with the adaption.
Different working distance for Apos and EDs with shorter focal lengths:
The corrector can be used with refractors from 100mm to 130mm aperture. Here we recommend the following working distances (from the M48 thread):
- Focal length 510-600 mm: Working distance 58 mm
- Focal length 610-700 mm: Working distance 57 mm
- Focal length 710-800 mm: Working distance 56 mm
- Focal length 810-1000 mm: Working distance 55 mm
Specifications: TS-Optics 0.8x Image Field Corrector 2.5" for Photoline Apo 130 mm f/7
Type: 3-element 0.8x reducer and corrector
Suitable for: TS 130 mm f/7 Triplet Apo
Connection telescope side: M63x1 external thread
Camera side connection: M48x0.75 external thread
Working distance: 55 mm
Filter thread: 2" filter thread is integrated in the camera adapter - suitable for low-profile fog filters with max. 5mm housing height without external thread
Coating: Multi-coating on every glass-air surface
At The Widescreen Centre, we prioritize prompt order processing and dispatch. We strive to dispatch all orders on the same day or the next working day, depending on the time of your order. We hold extensive stocks to ensure that your items are ready for immediate despatch. Please note that the cut-off time for same-day dispatch is usually 1:30 p.m.
For delivery within Mainland UK, we use reputable couriers to provide efficient service. You can expect your package to arrive in 1-2 working days. Please note that a signature may be required upon delivery to ensure a secure receipt.
In the case of special order items, the delivery time may be longer. If you have any concerns or questions about the delivery of your item, please don't hesitate to Contact Us. We are here to assist you.
Should there be any delay in dispatching your order, we will notify you to keep you informed.
Please be aware that The Widescreen Centre cannot be held responsible for any postal or third-party delays that may occur. We are committed to providing a reliable and efficient delivery service for our valued customers.
For more information please click here