TS-Optics padded Transport Case for small Telescopes, Telephoto Lenses, Accessories, ...
The bag is padded for optimum protection against shocks and moisture. By using a removable separator, you can divide the internal space into two compartments. Furthermore, you can fix even heaviest accessories with two lugs. With this, the bag becomes interesting for different accessories:
- Compact telescopes up to 380 mm length, for example all Skywatcher Maksutov-Cassegrains up to 127 mm aperture or the Celestron C5 Schmidt-Cassegrains
- Telephoto lenses even with attached camera and space for further accessories, also in the external pouch
- Photo accessories like lenses, cards, converters, ...
- Astro accessories like eyepieces, star diagonals, filters, ...
- Power supply with enough space for even two rechargeable batteries, charger, cables - everything is stowed in the bag and well protected against moisture during operation.
The padded transport case and photo bag reliably protects the accessories from moisture dust and shocks during transport or storage.
- Outer dimensions: length 40 cm, width 22 cm, height 22 cm
- Dimensions of internal space: length 38 cm, width 20 cm, hight 20 cm
- The internal compartment can be divided by using a divider with velcro
- An additional external pouch with 24 x 12 x 3.5 cm provides space for additional accessories
- Two lugs for securing accessories are attached to the padded bottom.
- The case is preshaped, so you can load it easier.
- Both compartments are closed with zip fasteners
- The bag is very well suited for photographic and astronomical accessories as well as for electrical supplies (rechargeable batteries, ...).
- The case also accepts compact telescopes and telephoto lenses up to 38 cm length, like Maksutov-Cassegrains and SCTs up to 5" (127 mm) aperture.
- An adjustable shoulder strap with padding and a handle provide comfortable transport.
General information about the TS-Optics carrying bags:
Transport cases from Teleskop-Service offer optimum protection for your instruments. They have a robust, water-repellent outer shell. The zipper also does not water to leak inside. Thus the interior is not only protected against dust, but also against moisture up to light rain. The outer shell is solidely cushioned, so your instrument is protected against shock during the transport.
The transport cases from TS-Optics are preshaped, so you can put your telescope, telephoto lens or accessory into the bag more easily and plan the usage of the interior better.
The design of the bags is sound and robust. There are no seams which could separate. The bag will guarantee optimum protection for your equipment for many years.