High-quality carrying case with extra thick padding for mounts such as Skywatcher EQ5 or Celestron AVX Goto - with additional pocket for accessories
- Internal dimensions: 37 x 34 cm - depth 14 cm
- Extra thick padding with 15 mm thickness for optimal protection of the mount
- Additional outside pocket with extra zipper for example for the control - 19 x 11 x 5 cm inside
- Outer shell is water-repellent and high quality processed
- Robust seams so that the weight of the mount can be carried
- The case is preformed
- Carrying handles and shoulder strap for transport
- The bag is suitable for the mount head without tripod
- Suitable for, among others: Skywatcher EQ3 to EQ5, Celestron AVX, small and medium sized iOptron mounts, Vixen GP, ...
TS high-quality Transport and Storage Case for compact mounts
The transport bag makes it easy to transport your valuable mount. The seams and carrying handles are extra strong to hold the weight of the mount. Thick padding reliably protects the mount from impacts during transport. The bag is a good investment in the longevity of your mount.
The TSBAGEQM is suitable for, among others, the following mounts:
- Skywatcher: EQ3, EQ3 SynScan, EQ5, EQ5 SynScan, AZ-EQ5, H-EQ5
- Celestron: Advanced VX AVX Goto, Omni 4
- Bresser: Exos 2
- Explore Scientific: iExos 100 and Exos 2
- iOptron: SmartEQ, iEQ30, CEM25, iO7100, CEM40
- Orion USA: SkyView
- Vixen Advanced Polaris, GP, GP-E
General information about TS-Optics carrying bags:
Transport bags from Teleskop-Service offer optimum protection for your instruments. They have a robust water-repellent outer shell. Also the zipper does not let water through. This protects the interior not only from dust, but also from moisture and even light rain. The outer shell is provided with solid padding. This protects your instrument from shocks even during transport.
The TS-Optics transport bags are pre-shaped to make it easier for you to put your telescope, telephoto lens or accessories in your bag and plan your interior better.
The workmanship of the bags is solid and robust. There are no seams that can come loose. The bag will provide optimal protection for your instruments for many years to come.
Practical tip from TS: transport of mounts
When transporting a mount, always release the Right Ascension and Declination clamping. This prevents the force from being transmitted via the axes to the worm and worm wheel. In particular, impacts can lead to small notches on the soft worm wheel when the mounts are clamped. A worse tracking accuracy would be the result. In addition, the bearings of the axes are protected.